Definitions and Legal References
This Website (or this Application): The entity that facilitates the provision of the Service.
Owner (or We): CNPLending – The individual(s) or organization responsible for providing this Website and/or the Service to Users.
User (or You): The individual or organization using this Website.
Service: The offerings provided by this Website, as outlined in these Terms and on this Website.
Personally Identifiable Information: Refers to any data that can be used to identify, contact, or locate the individual to whom such information pertains. This includes, but is not limited to, name, address, phone number, email address, financial information, social security number, and credit card details. Personally Identifiable Information excludes anonymous data or demographic information not linked to an identified individual.
Cookies: A string of data that a website stores on a visitor’s device, which is subsequently relayed to the website upon the visitor’s return.
Data Controller, for GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) purposes, refers to CNPLending as the entity that independently or in collaboration with others determines the objectives and methods of processing Personal Data.
This Application acquires certain Personal Data from Users.
Owner and Data Controller:
Owner contact email:
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected? We may gather basic user profile details from all Users. Additionally, we collect the following supplementary information: name, email address, phone number, address, and social media profile information, as required for the User’s intended use of the Service.
In the context of GDPR, Personal Data refers to information related to You, including your name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or other characteristics specific to your identity, whether physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social.
For CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) purposes, Personal Data denotes information that identifies, relates to, describes, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
Data Retention: Personal Data will be processed and retained for the duration required by the purpose for which it was collected. This means:
- Personal Data collected for contractual purposes will be retained until the contract is fulfilled.
- Personal Data collected to serve legitimate interests will be retained as long as necessary to fulfill these interests.
- Personal Data may be retained for longer periods if consent has been given, unless consent is withdrawn. It may also be retained longer if required by law or authorities.
Upon expiration of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted, rendering rights such as access, erasure, rectification, and data portability unenforceable.
What organizations collect this information? Aside from our direct data collection, third-party service providers (e.g., credit card companies, clearinghouses, and banks) may collect this information while rendering services such as credit, insurance, and escrow services. Although we cannot control their use of this information, we request them to disclose their usage to Users. Some of these third parties may act as intermediaries in the distribution chain, with no storage, retention, or utilization of the provided information.
Detailed information on Personally Identifiable Information processing is provided below:
Advertising: This service allows User Data to be used for advertising purposes, presented in the form of banners and other advertisements on this Website, possibly tailored to User interests.
Google AdSense (Google LLC): Google AdSense is an advertising service by Google LLC. It uses the DoubleClick Cookie to track this Website’s use and User behavior regarding ads, products, and services offered.
Analytics: Services in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google LLC): Google Analytics, provided by Google LLC, analyzes this Website’s use, preparing reports on its activities and sharing them with other Google services. Google may use this data to personalize its advertising network’s ads.
How is Personally Identifiable Information used on the Website? We utilize Personally Identifiable Information to tailor the Website, make suitable service offerings, and fulfill User requests. We may also email Users regarding research, purchase, selling opportunities, or subject-related information. Additionally, Personal Information may be used for commercial purposes and legal compliance, but only for purposes specified in this document.
With whom is this information shared? We may share Personally Identifiable Information and aggregated data, including User demographics, with affiliated agencies and third-party vendors. We provide the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or contact from us or agencies acting on our behalf.
Behavioral Remarketing: The Company employs remarketing services to advertise to Users after their use of the Service. This entails using cookies and non-cookie technologies to recognize Users’ devices and their interactions with the Service, enhancing ad targeting.
These third-party vendors collect, store, process, and transfer information regarding User activity on the Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies. Users can opt out of personalized advertising through various platforms.
For more details, consult the Privacy Policies of these vendors, which include Google Ads (AdWords), Bing Ads, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, AdRoll, Perfect Audience, and AppNexus.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored? Personal Data gathered by CNPLending is securely stored and inaccessible to third parties or CNPLending employees, except for purposes outlined in this document.
What options are available to Users regarding data collection and use? Users may opt out of unsolicited information or contact from us and our vendors by responding to emails as directed or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Are Cookies Used on the Website? Cookies serve various purposes, including acquiring information about User preferences and selected services, as well as enhancing security. Users who do not wish to accept cookies can adjust their browser settings, but this may affect certain Website features.
Cookies used by our service providers are detailed in our cookies information page.
How is login information used? Login information, such as IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, is used to analyze trends, manage the Website, track User movements and behavior, and gather demographic information.
How is Personally Identifiable Information kept secure? Our employees adhere to strict security policies and practices. Access to Personal Data is restricted to a limited number of qualified employees who require a password for access. Our security systems are regularly audited. Sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, is protected by encryption protocols. While we take reasonable precautions, electronic communications and databases are susceptible to errors, tampering, and breaches, and we cannot guarantee or be liable for such incidents.
GDPR Privacy: Your Rights under the GDPR:
- Request access to Your Personal Data.
- Request correction of Your Personal Data.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data.
- Withdraw Your consent.
Exercising GDPR Data Protection Rights: You may exercise Your rights by contacting Us. We may verify Your identity before responding. You also have the right to lodge complaints with a Data Protection Authority.
CCPA Privacy: Information We Collect: The Website collects personal information categories from consumers, as detailed by CCPA. This includes identifiers, personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute, commercial information, and more.
Personal information does not encompass publicly available government records, deidentified or aggregated data, or information beyond CCPA’s scope.
We obtain these categories from direct and indirect sources.
COOPA, Children Online Privacy Protection Act As a website that may collect personal information from children under the age of 13, we take our responsibilities under COOPA very seriously. Here are some key points you should be aware of:
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will promptly delete that information.
- We may collect personal information from children under the age of 13 with parental consent. This consent can be provided in various ways, such as by phone or email, and we will make reasonable efforts to verify that the person giving consent is the child’s parent or legal guardian.
- We only collect the minimal amount of personal information necessary from children under the age of 13. This may include details such as name, email address, and date of birth, but we refrain from collecting any other sensitive information.
- The personal information we collect from children under the age of 13 is used solely for the specific purposes for which it was collected. For instance, if a child provides their email address to subscribe to a newsletter, we will only use that email address to send the newsletter and will not share it with third parties.
- We take appropriate measures to safeguard the personal information we collect from children under the age of 13. This includes utilizing encryption and other security protocols to protect against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding how we collect, use, or protect personal information from children under the age of 13, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Personal Information We may use or disclose the personal information we gather for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or address the purpose for which you provided the information. For instance, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or inquire about our services, we will utilize that personal information to respond to your request. If you provide personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use it to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also retain your information to assist with future product orders or manage returns.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments, and to prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and respond to your inquiries, including investigating and addressing your concerns and enhancing our responses.
- To comply with law enforcement requests and as mandated by applicable law, court orders, or governmental regulations.
- As communicated to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise outlined in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our or our affiliates’ assets, including personal information held by us or our affiliates about our Website users, as part of the transferred assets.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or utilize the personal information we gather for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without prior notice to you.
Sharing Personal Information We may disclose your personal information to a third party for business purposes. When such disclosure is necessary, we establish a contract that outlines the purpose and obliges the recipient to keep the personal information confidential and refrain from using it for any other purpose except as required to fulfill the contract.
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Data aggregators.
Your Rights under the CCPA The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights concerning their personal information. If you are a resident of California, you have the following rights:
- The right to notice. You have the right to be informed about the categories of Personal Data being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is used.
- The right to request. Under CCPA, you can request that we disclose information to you regarding our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes, and sharing of personal information. Upon receiving and verifying your request, we will disclose:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of personal information categories sold.
- The categories of personal information categories disclosed.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out). You have the right to instruct us not to sell your personal information. To submit an opt-out request, please contact us.
- The right to delete Personal Data. You can request the deletion of your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and verify your request, we will delete (and direct our Service Providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our Service Providers to:
- Complete a transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a product or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 allows California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services, or applications to request and obtain the removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request the removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, you can contact us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account.
Please be aware that your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online, and the law may not mandate removal in certain circumstances.
How Can Users Correct Any Inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Users can contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies through the following means:
- By emailing us at email@example.com.
These are summarized rights under data protection law:
- The right to access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to object to processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
- The right to withdraw consent.
Links to Other Websites
CNPLending contains links to other websites. Please be aware that when you click on one of these links, you are leaving our website. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of these linked sites, as their privacy policies may differ from ours.